Spread Fun, Not Germs
We’ve all had the time to hone up our gaming skills on the couch now it’s time to try them out for real! Timezone will re-open soon, and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give you a safe space to satisfy your senses. Minimal Touch, Maximum Clean, Keep the Distance!
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings or pause the fun if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Our team have all completed and my Team developed to cover everything COVID-19 so they understand what COVID-19/ is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest in the venue has flu like symptoms.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our venues
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One
- We encourage you to use contactless payment instead of We have enabled Debit / Credit Card and E Wallet
- PPE like gloves and masks are not recommended by the health authorities, but we do have some on hand for our staff should it make them more comfortable
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage will be placed on them to let you know they’re safe. This includes activities and items such as bowling balls, VR games, and bumper cars
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but also high traffic areas like Chair, souvenir area , button play etc
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the next level and are going in for a daily deep clean
Keep the Distance
- We have limited the number of guests in all our venues to enable you space to roam
- Our team have measured and mapped all our venues, moved and maneuvered all our games to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see distance reminders and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts just in case you forget in the excitement
- We’ll be limiting capacity at some of our attractions such as laser tag, but that will just increase the fun with more room to hide.
As the times change then so will we. Our processes are being constantly refined and our responses finetuned. Our team are undergoing more training, have more information, and are better prepared than ever to provide you with a fantastic, fun experience in a safe and secure space.