Keep your Powercard safe - Timezone Rewards
Here’s what to do to make sure you don’t lose your Powercard.
WAIT, WHAT’S A POWERCARD AGAIN?
Well Padawan, we’re glad you asked. All Timezone venues use a super-simple reloadable tap Powercard system that allows you to store your credit balance and the amount of Powertickets you’ve won on the card. Simply choose your Powercard in store, load it up with credit or the Time Play package of your choice, and swipe or tap to play away!
The price of the game is automatically deducted from your card balance, and any Powertickets you win are saved on the Powercard, making it easy to swap your winning tickets for cool prizes from our open prize stores. We tell you a bit more about our different Powercard tiers here.
MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
Because we’re cool like that, we’ve made it easy for you to register your Powercard in venue: simply head on over to your local venue and see one of our friendly team members. Why do this, you ask? Well:
- You're now enrolled in the school of REWARDS! Check out the benefits HERE.
- If you do lose your card despite all our warnings, you’ll have the Powercard number saved at the venue, which makes it possible for us to reissue you with a new card in your closest Timezone venue – for free, and with your credit and Powerticket balance intact. Take care of it this time, please?
These are all good reasons to make the bond official between you and your Powercard.
DID YOU KNOW?
You need the Timezone Powercard to play because every Timezone game comes with a different coloured swipe/tap-to-play mechanism. Each colour defines a different game category. Here’s how it works:
- Yellow: Video games. Daytona, Mario Kart and Time Crisis… Old favourites and new kids on the block!
- Red: Games that earn you Powertickets. If you want to get your hands on the giant Snorlax plushie in the prize store, these are the ones to play.
- Blue: Simulator Games. Think Raving Rabbids, Extreme Coaster and Typhoon... These games immerse you in spine-tingling adventures and experiences. Such as being sucked up a toilet with a plunger. (Rabbids, we’re looking at you!)
- Green: Attraction Games. No, they don’t want to ask you out on a date. But they’re perfect to play if you are on a date. Mini Bowling, Bumper Cars Laser Tag… Get your friends together and play!
- Purple: Claw machine. Needs no explanation, right?
- Orange: Photo Booth. Orange you glad you wore that nice top today?
See what games and attractions are available at Timezone HERE.
Being the proud owner of a Timezone Powercard means endless opportunities to reward yourself (and your friends and loved ones) with loads of fun. So keep it safe – it really is the gift that keeps on giving.
Read more about Timezone Rewards HERE