Timezone Surfers Paradise Is Levelling Up!
Timezone Surfers Paradise is reopening on Saturday 9 November. Join us at 10am for the relaunch ceremony! We are bringing you a new look and exciting powered up venue fit for any type of gamer.
What Can You Expect?
- What goes bump in the night? You, playing our new bumper car track does! Bump bump bump away on our 200 sqm track.
- Who doesn’t love PRIZES! Visit our open plan prize shop filled with enticing toys, lollies, and collectables. You actually touch the plush bears! They’re so fluffy!
- Pew Pew! YES! A brand-new laser tag arena to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Celebrate your special event with our private event space to sing Happy Birthday or bring in the New Year.
- Hungry? Thirsty? Look no further our onsite café! Have a Hotdog while playing Angry Birds. Chug down a Milkshake while hitting your high score on our mini bowling!
- Mini Bowling!? Oh, don’t forget about the (Yes, it’s brand new!) mini bowling lanes! Bowl your way to a perfect game ya Turkey!
- Get lost... In the latest NextGen look and feel with bright open spaces, trendy lighting and feature columns bringing a beautiful nature feel into the arcade world!
- Think the above isn’t enough? Want more? Well, pull out your fluros in our GLOW IN THE DARK mini golf course! Hit a hole in one and be crowned the Glow Golf champion!
Our Surfers Paradise venue will also feature over 250 of the latest and greatest games.
When Will Timezone Surfers Paradise Reopen?
Surfers Paradise is expected to reopen late 2019.
Make sure to like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
Have More Questions? See Our Frequently Asked Questions Below!
When will you be closed?
We will be closed for renovations from Monday 22 July 2019 and reopening late 2019.
Are you closing for good?
It’s not game over for us! We will be closed for a short period for our exciting renovation.
Why are you closing?
We know that Timezone at Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast’s favourite family indoor fun park. We want to make something remarkable and therefore we’re building something bigger and better.
Is there another Timezone close by?
Yes, the new You is just a Timezone away. We have other locations that are open during our renovations;
- Visit the next closest Timezone at The Strand Coolangatta or at Westfield Garden City
- Visit Zone Bowling at Robina Town Centre
What happen with my Powercard balance (Credit and Powertickets)?
Your balances on your Powercard are valid for 12 months after your last transaction. You will also be able to use your available balances in any other Timezone location across Australia.
How do I contact Timezone for more information?
You can send through an enquiry via our website or jump on the phone and call us on 1300 421 567.
When will you re-open?
You can’t rush perfection. We will re-open late 2019.
Is there anything exciting planned for the reopening?
When Timezone reopens its doors to the public in late 2019 there will be an exciting huge launch party to show off the new look, latest games and interactive attractions on offer.
How can we get updates on the opening date?
Follow us on our Facebook to receive updates.
Can I book a party?
TIME TO PARTY! We will start accepting party bookings 2 weeks after re-opening.
Will you still have my favourite attractions such as Laser Tag & Bumper Cars?
There are many exciting changes coming to Timezone Surfers Paradise which includes a brand-new Laser Tag arena and Bumper Car track so you can Pew Pew and spin your heart out!
Can I book a Christmas Function for December?
Yes, please refer to our website.