Valentine's Day - For The Love Of Games
Here at TIMEZONE we’ve put together some tricks and tips to make a successful date for Valentine’s Day. So, whether you are a Husband, Wife, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Father, Mother, Grandpa, Grandma we’re here for you!
Valentine’s Day Tips
- Instead of the usual chocolates and flowers try a gift that is more expressive of your love and care; such as a poem, a song, a hand-made card.
- Break from the norm and give an experience as a gift such as going to see a movie, an art exhibition, ice skating, a cooking class, rock climbing, white water rapids and of course, Timezone!
- Low on cash? Why not cook for your loved one at home, make something special out of it – Candles are always a good idea
- Put the phone down! Concentrate all your attention to your loved one and save the hashtags, selfies, snapchats, check-ins, likes, acronyms, networking, posts, blogs, cat pics and, tweets for another time.
- Share your feelings! Express how you feel about your loved one and let them know!
How to impress your date
- Be yourself!
- Lead the conversation, plan topics that you both might find interesting
- Take pride in your appearance. Turning up looking sharp. Dress to impress
- Who said chivalry is dead? Be respectful, and polite while with your date.
- Compliments go a long way! Who doesn’t feel good when someone says something nice about you?
- Put thought into the date and plan ahead. Check out review websites for restaurants and even Facebook pages.
- Phone ahead to TIMEZONE and ask for tips and tricks on how to win more of those precious Powertickets
Stuck for ideas?
- Pamper your loved one with a gourmet home cooked meal. Don’t forget the candles!
- Take your loved one to a day spa and relax and unwind together. That’ll make you feel refreshed to get that high score on basketball at Timezone!
- Go for a round of karaoke whether if it is in your lounge room or at the karaoke joint.
- Buy an experience such as hot air ballooning to a massage
- Have flowers delivered to your loved one’s workplace
- Have a picnic in your local park. A blanket, some snacks, a drink and each other!
- Do something out of the norm!
- And do we dare say? Visit Timezone!
Why having date night at TIMEZONE is good for your relationship
No more will you be sitting awkwardly in front of someone at dinner trying to think of something witty to say. No more will you be sitting next to that special someone silently in the cinema thinking whether you should hold their hand or offer them the popcorn bucket. TIMEZONE will have you and your loved one relaxed and smiling as you win those precious Powertickets and even that plushie in the claw machine! Never know you could walk away with a new PlayStation or entertainment system! Not only does your true self come out while having fun at TIMEZONE but it can actually be good for you! Exercising your brain while you smash that button and try and pick up as many cherries as possible in Pac-Man. Increase your fine motor skills on ‘Stop the Clock’ and increase the number of Powertickets you win. Get in some last-minute exercise on Dance Dance Revolution and show off your amazing dancing skills! Some say playing games slows down aging, so uh if that’s not reason enough to take your date to TIMEZONE.. What is we ask!? So we say “Have a Happy Valentine’s Day for 2019. We're here for you!” Come in venue on 14 February and find the hidden Love voucher and receive a $100 Powercard! See in venue for more details.