Head back over to our birthday party packages page and get ready to book in the FUN!
Find the answers to our FAQs here!
A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance is to be paid on the day based on your final number of guests. A minimum of 3 business days’ notice from the booking date is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
There is a minimum 10 guests to enjoy the full experience of a birthday party with Timezone. This includes the party guest.
The minimum age for a Timezone party is 5 years old.
You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake! Please note that due to storage constraints we are unable to store your cake for you.
Feel free to discuss your requirements with us. You are permitted to bring birthday cakes.
As part of your booking, you will have 45 minutes of party space. Please enquire when booking your party with us, as some venues do not have an area to sit.
Party invitations are available! Download your digital birthday invitations here to print at home or head into your selected Timezone venue to collect some for your upcoming party.
We request that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your party start time. This will ensure that your party experience begins on time and that none of your guests miss out on any of the fun! All parties at Timezone commence on the hour.
We ask that you organise a parent or carer to be available for the duration of your party as a touch point for our hosts – this could be you, your partner, a family member, or friend (anyone attending the party to help supervise the kids).
A carer is a parent, guardian or adult responsible for supervising the party children and a touch point for Timezone. We recommend that carers are present for the duration of your party. Carers are there to ensure the kids are all in attendance during each activity, escort the kids to the bathroom and ensure they are behaving appropriately in the venue. If there is a problem the Party Host will inform the carers, so it is necessary to remain in the venue to be able to supervise the party.
Depending on the party package you have chosen, Timezone parties are approximately 2.5 hours from start to finish.
Someone from Timezone will call you at least the Wednesday prior to your party at the latest to confirm the final number of guests attending.
Timezone has a colour system for games based on the type of game. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows:
- RED card readers are ticket games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
- YELLOW card readers are video games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
- PURPLE card readers are prize games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- GREEN card readers are attraction-based games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- BLUE card readers are restricted or featured games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- ORANGE card readers are photo booth style games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
No additional Powertickets are awarded during time play including birthday party packages.
TO ENTER THE LASER TAG ARENA, YOU MUST
- Be at least 6 years old.
- Wear enclosed footwear - no thongs, sandals, or high heels.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance.
- The Laser Tag Arena uses flashing lights, lasers and strobe lighting.
- Any persons that suffer photosensitivity epilepsy enter the maze at their own risk.
- No running.
- No jumping.
- No crawling.
- No physical contact.
- No offensive language.
Play fair, play smart, and give it your all
For more information on Laser Tag, please see HERE
Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked out unless your group fills the arena capacity. If you party does not fulfill the arena capacity, other guests may be playing in the arena at the same time.
Spin Zone Bumper Cars
Only one person allowed per dodgem car. No Children under 4 years of age. Minimum height 112CM. Maximum weight 120KG. No loose articles allowed. No running. No bare feet. Safety restraint must be worn at all times. Keep hands on steering levers and feet in footrests during operation. No food or drinks allowed. Do not stand or step on bumper tubes. Do not bump rails. Please do not ride with seizures, neck or back disorders, heart conditions, motion sickness, pregnancy, prescription medication, dizziness or if intoxicated.
Traditional Bumper Cars
Limited 2 riders per dodgem car. Riders must be over 90CM to ride. No unaccompanied riders under the height of 130CM permitted. No food or drinks. No bare feet. No head-on bumping. Safety restraint must always be worn. No running. No loose articles allowed. Remain seated whilst in motion. If you suffer from the following, you are not permitted to ride: seizures, neck or back disorders, heart conditions, motion sickness, pregnancy, dizziness or if intoxicated.
For more information on bumper cars, please see HERE