Spread Fun, Not Germs
We’ve all had the time to hone up our gaming skills on the couch now it’s time to try them out for real! Timezone has reopened, and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give you a safe space to satisfy your senses. Minimal Touch, Maximum Clean, Keep the Distance!
To prevent the COVID-19 virus from making a comeback we are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe and help us spread the fun, not germs.
- Bowling balls will be either colour coded or identified by coloured stickers to ensure they are not shared by groups next to your lane. The balls will continue to be cleaned and returned to the rack after every game by our team.
- Lane seating has been adjusted to ensure 1.5m space between guests.
- A full-time hygiene hero will be available on all bowling lanes during peak times.
- Food wipes will be made available with all food orders.
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings or pause the fun if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, ‘Hygiene Hero’, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest in the venue has flu-like symptoms.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our venues
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One
- We encourage you to use contactless payment instead of We have enabled PayWave on all our Eftpos Terminals
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single-use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage will be placed on them to let you know they’re safe.
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but also high traffic areas like handrailings, door handles, and bathrooms
- We’re taking our end of the day clean to the next level and are going in for a daily deep clean
Keep the Distance
- We comply with all state government density quotients to enable you safe space to roam.
- Our team have measured and mapped all our venues, moved and maneuvered all our games to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see distance reminders and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts just in case you forget in all the excitement.
Food and Beverage
In Venues where we provide food and drinks, we will apply the below practices as well as a few more to keep you extra safe.
- Where we have table seating for dining these have been spread out for your comfort and safety
- Handsfree counter collection of food and drinks is available
- Our kitchen health and safety practices follow the highest standards in the world, and we will keep this going especially during this time
As the times change then so will we. Our processes are being constantly refined and our responses finetuned. Our team are undergoing more training, have more information, and are better prepared than ever to provide you with a fantastic, fun experience in a safe and secure space.
We are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe and help us spread the fun, not germs:
- In VIC, masks must be worn in shopping centres and our venues in accordance with current government restrictions
In New South Wales, face masks are no longer mandatory though highly recommended as of Friday 29 January 2021.
Together we can ensure our families, friends and community remain safe and well.
Last Updated 26 February 2021