Spread Fun, Not Germs
We’ve all had the time to hone up our gaming skills on the couch now it’s time to try them out for real! Timezone will re-open soon, and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give you a safe space to satisfy your senses. Minimal Touch, Maximum Clean, Keep the Distance!
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings or pause the fun if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, ‘Hygiene Hero’, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest in the venue has flu like symptoms. The team who are certified will be wearing a ‘Hygiene Hero’ badge so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our venues
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One
- We encourage you to use contactless payment instead of We have enabled PayWave on all our Eftpos Terminals
- PPE like gloves and masks are not recommended by the health authorities, but we do have some on hand for our staff should it make them more comfortable
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage will be placed on them to let you know they’re safe. This includes activities and items such as bowling balls, VR games, laser tag guns and vests and bumper cars
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but also high traffic areas like handrailings, door handles, and bathrooms
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the next level and are going in for a daily deep clean
Keep the Distance
- We have limited the number of guests in all our venues to enable you space to roam
- Our team have measured and mapped all our venues, moved and maneuvered all our games to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see distance reminders and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts just in case you forget in the excitement
- We’ll be limiting capacity at some of our attractions such as laser tag, but that will just increase the fun with more room to hide
- In venues with lifts, there will be a limit of 2 people per trip. In venues with escalators, please leave 4 escalator steps between each person
Food and Beverage
In Venues where we provide food and drinks, we will apply the below practices as well as a few more to keep you extra safe.
- We have temporarily closed or removed our Café offerings with the exception of Timezone Surfers Paradise
- Disposable food packaging will be used for a while to keep you extra safe, but we look forward to getting back to plates and cutlery so we can also take care of the environment
- Where we have table seating for dining these have been spread out for your comfort and safety
- Our drinks will all be served in bottles or with lids
- Handsfree counter collection of food and drinks is available
- Our kitchen health and safety practices follow the highest standards in the world, and we will keep this going especially during this time
As the times change then so will we. Our processes are being constantly refined and our responses finetuned. Our team are undergoing more training, have more information, and are better prepared than ever to provide you with a fantastic, fun experience in a safe and secure space.