The Coronavirus is real, so is our response
We’d like you to know that all our locations are open for business, although during this period our trading hours may be impacted, so please double check our opening and closing hours online or with our friendly call centre before visiting us.
The current coronavirus has all of us on high alert, and we are monitoring the situation closely, which is why we are taking necessary precautions to keep our venues safe, clean and enjoyable.
The team at Timezone are committed to ensuring our venues remain safe for our guests to attend and our team members to work in during the current situation. Here at Timezone, the teams have committed to the following actions:
- Increasing the regular cleaning and sanitising schedules within our venues. This includes the cleaning of our arcade games at a minimum twice a day with all frequent touch points such as controls, buttons, balls and pucks disinfected regularly. Our laser vests and phasers are being cleaned after every mission and the counter tops in our redemption shops as well as our kiosks and card set machines cleaned every hour.
- Ensuring a supply of sanitiser at the counters for use by our guests and team members.
- Remaining vigilant and complying with operational directives in line with our Coronavirus Management Plan.
- Any Team members who are returning from international travel are self-isolated for the recommended 14-day period.
- Any Team members that are feeling unwell or displaying cold or flu like symptoms are requested to not attend our workplaces and seek medical assistance.
- Monitoring attendance levels within all our venues to ensure they remain at safe levels as advised by the health authorities.
We need our guests support as well to ensure we continue to provide a fun environment. If you are feeling unwell please stay at home and recover there. We’ll see you again when you are feeling better.
For our guests who come into see us, we recommend replacing high fives with elbow bumps, humming “Happy Birthday” twice while washing hands, and coughing into your arm, rather than in the open.
Based upon our own standards and preparedness, along with guidance from various heath sources, we strive to ensure our venues remain as safe and fun as possible. The health and safety of our team members and guests is paramount.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
At Timezone, we strive to ensure your safety but there are inherent risks with using our venues. To reduce the risk of injury to yourself and others while you enjoy our venues please follow these simple rules:
Responsibility - Timezone is an environment for all different age groups. Parents and carers must take responsibility for persons under their supervision to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Timezone Fun squad - You must follow all verbal instructions or warnings given by our friendly team as well as any safety information displayed in our venues. If you require any assistance please speak to any of the Timezone team members.