Discover the biggest entertainment centre in Australia
- Timezone Surfers Paradise officially opened its doors in 1993. That means it has been part of the iconic Gold Coast landscape for over 25 years!
- Timezone Surfers Paradise welcomes more than 1.2 million guests a year. You’ve probably been one of them, haven’t you?
- Timezone Surfers Paradise is the largest Indoor Family Entertainment Centre in Australia as well as the biggest Timezone in the world.
- Timezone Surfers Paradise features its own block on the Monopoly Gold Coast Edition boardgame. Now if that isn’t rather impressive, we don’t know what is...
- In November 2014, Timezone Surfers Paradise beat more than 40 finalists to be named the best family centre in the world at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions awards ceremony held in Florida, US. Bragging rights FTW!
- Recently renovated, the new Timezone Surfers Paradise covers a massive 5000 sqm of floor space!
- The new Timezone Surfers Paradise futures 200sqm’s of bumper car bliss, a Futuristic-Wakanda themed laser tag arena, mini bowling and glow-in-the-dark mini golf, among many other entertainment options.
- Timezone Surfers Paradise also has a brand-new onsite café, awesome party rooms, and an iconic prize counter stocked with awesome high-quality prizes.
- Timezone Surfers Paradise has a collection of more than 200 arcade games – the largest collection of arcade games in Australia!
- Our most-played game is Willy Wonka.
In a nutshell? Timezone Surfers Paradise is the perfect entertainment venue for parents, kids, friends, lovers, family and colleagues. It’s one of those experiences you have to tick off your bucket list, whether you’re partying up a storm during schoolies or visiting the Gold Coast on a family holiday. So don’t miss out on visiting us – we’re here to make your day!