Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises without prior consent by Management.
Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
Timezone takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However, Timezone will not be liable to any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Timezone or its employees, contractors or agents) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Timezone.
Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
Last updated 20/05/2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services at TIMEZONE, KINGPIN and ZONE BOWLING venues within Australia only. This card is not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded. This card will expire in 36 months after the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. If a purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. For card balance or assistance, please call 1300 554 268. For venue locations please visit timezonegames.com, kingpinplay.com or zonebowling.com
Last updated 27/10/2022
- These are the Terms that govern the relationship between you and Timezone when you purchase a birthday party package.
- By purchasing a birthday party package, the purchaser warrants that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- You are entitled to the benefit of a series on non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of birthday party bookings via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- If, in unforeseen circumstances, Timezone encounters technical issues, your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- Purchasing a Birthday Party Package
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. Timezone reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes, or levies. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be paid through this website or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be paid at any Timezone venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Timezone uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Timezone does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
- DPS have bank-grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Payments are processed in real-time.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Timezone from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of TIMEZONE honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party confirmations cannot be replaced.
- Timezone reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Timezone birthday party package. Management reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised terms on this website.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of 3 business days’ notice from the date of the birthday party is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- Birthday Party Restrictions and Requirements
- There is a minimum of 10 guests required for each birthday party booking.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of or unless prior consent is given by management. The exception to this rule is for birthday cakes, which are permitted.
- If your birthday party package includes food and/or beverages, your birthday party group will either be eating in the venue’s party room, subject to availability.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- Timezone birthday parties run for the following approximate length of time:
- Two and a half (2.5) hours.
- Where your birthday party package includes access to a space for cake cutting and food, the space will be available for up to 45 minutes only. Please note that though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible. Please check this upon booking with a venue.
- The following information must be confirmed at least 72 hours before the time that the birthday party is scheduled to occur:
- The final number of guests attending;
- Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances (if applicable to the birthday party package you have purchased); and
- If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras (if applicable to the venue you have booked with). Note that platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- The minimum age for children at Timezone parties is 5 years old.
- Arcade Game Inclusions
- Timezone has a colour system for games based on the type of game. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows:
- RED card readers are ticket games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
- YELLOW card readers are video games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
- PURPLE card readers are prize games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- GREEN card readers are attraction-based games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- BLUE card readers are restricted or featured games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- ORANGE card readers are photo booth style games and may have no or a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- No additional Powertickets are awarded during time play including birthday party packages.
- Timezone has a colour system for games based on the type of game. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows:
- Bowling, Bumper Cars and Laser Tag
- Some Timezone venues offer additional attractions to add to your party. When adding additional attractions to your party, such as Laser Tag, ensure you review any restrictions of these attractions prior to booking them.
- Restrictions can include (but are not limited to) age, height, weight, and capacity limitations.
- For information on what restrictions apply to certain attractions, please see the below links;
These terms govern the purchase of booking vouchers through the Timezone website. By purchasing a booking voucher, you agree to be bound by the version of these terms published on this website at the time that you completed your purchase.
You are entitled to the benefit of a series of non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you, or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of booking vouchers purchased via this Website are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash and are not available for exchange.
The liability of Timezone for a failure to comply with the non-excludable guarantees imposed by the Australian Consumer Law shall be limited:
a) In the case of goods, to the:
(i) Replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; or
(ii) Payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced, and
b) In the case of services, to the:
(i) Resupply of the services; or
(ii) Payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
Booking vouchers are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time have passed.
We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking to check-in and undergo any necessary safety briefing.
We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
If Timezone encounters technical issues your booking start time may be delayed.
Where you purchase a concession booking voucher, suitable identification must be provided at the venue. Timezone reserves the right to refuse to honour concession booking vouchers where you or your guests (as applicable) are unable to produce suitable identification.
Purchases made through this website may be subject to credit card and other fees. These fees will be identified during the booking process. Timezone reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time.
Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
Booking vouchers can only be purchased through this website through the use of a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time that you purchase the voucher.
Timezone uses the Windcave Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Windcave processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
Payments are processed in real-time and Timezone does not have access to your full card number.
Windcave have bank-grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant data centre.
Windcave software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit https://www.windcave.com for more info on online credit card payments.
Handle your booking voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. You release Timezone from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Timezone honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of your booking voucher.
Timezone reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
Last updated 20/05/2021
Prizes and Powerticket prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in Powertickets.
The Prizes page can found here https://www.timezonegames.com/en-au/prizes and must be used as a guide only.
Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
TEEG Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
Except in cases where responsibility cannot be excluded by law, including where a non-excludable consumer guarantee applies under the Australian Consumer Law, TEEG Australia does not take any responsibility if product descriptions are incorrect and do not represent actual product.
In cases where limitations apply on prizes available for redemption due to rules, regulations and laws in place, prizes may not be available in all states.
Please contact your closest venue to redeem prizes.
Last updated 20/05/2021
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Treat Powercards like cash. Timezone will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Register your details on our website or via the Fun App and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance.
The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone, Zone Bowling and Kingpin venues within Australia only.
A Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase time play packages, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online.
This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold.
The credit balance and Powertickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash.
No change will be given for the remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit.
Powercard credit balances including play credit and Powertickets cannot be combined with other Powercards.
Powercards will expire 12 months from the last in-venue use date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited. App reloads do not count towards extending your Powercard expiry.
You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of TEEG Australia Pty Ltd employees.
Monies, bonuses and Powertickets cannot be split across separate Powercards.
All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
Register your Powercard at timezonegames.com/en-au/member-portal
Last updated 08/11/2022
Before purchasing a Time Play package, ensure that you understand the conditions and inclusions. Further information on Time Play packages including pricing and inclusions can be found here.
- Each Time Play package is valid for one person to use ONLY.
- Sharing of Time Play will result in the forfeit of package inclusions.
- Price and inclusions are subject to change.
- All games and inclusions must be used in the allocated time.
- The allocated time begins after the successful completion of the purchase (the transaction) and the time play package cannot be used at a later date or time in future.
- A delay between each successful tap is used to share the fun around.
- Powertickets are pre-loaded to your Powercard, additional Powertickets will NOT be awarded during Time Play. Exclusions apply to some packages.
- Time Play packages are subject to availability and may not be available in all venues.
- Your gameplay credit balance cannot be used during a Time Play package. After the time has lapsed, credit balances will be able to be used.
- Timezone reserves the right to change, alter and remove Time Play packs without any notice by publishing the updates to this website.
- Further Powercard terms and conditions apply.
Last updated 08/07/2022
Timezone Rewards was launched on Monday 2 March 2020 with benefits accumulating from this date.
Timezone Rewards is calculated on Rewards Points which equates to total spend across Timezone venues.
One (1) Reward Point equals One AUD Dollar ($1).
Game credits that are awarded for every 250 and 1,000 Reward Points are sent to your Fun Account via an in-app redemption voucher.
Benefits are only valid on active Powercards.
Upon reaching the GOLD tier Powercard, the daily free Yellow card reader game is automatically credited the following day after a successful sale transaction of $1 or more.
$1 per 92 days must be spent for the daily free Yellow card reader game to be credited to your Powercard and is only applicable in Timezone venues where an in-venue transaction has taken place.
Discount gameplay may not be available on all games.
Tier exclusive offers, invitations to events, discounts on redemption, partner offers, birthday bonus credits and party package discounts are based upon receiving marketing communication from TEEG Australia Pty Ltd and are not an always on offer.
- Birthday bonus credits and party package discounts are only available to be redeemed in Timezone venues and exclude any food and beverage add-ons.
Last updated 10/03/2022
Immediate Family: means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promoter: means TEEG Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 710 110) of Level 8, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW, trading as Timezone.
Promotion: means the “Timezone Summer School Holidays Giveaway” governed by these terms and conditions.
Promotional Period: means the period commencing on 07/12/2022 at 09:00 AEDT and ending on 07/02/2023 at 23:59 AEDT
Qualifying Transaction: means the purchase of one (1) of the Summer School Holiday Timezone deals “Powerticket Millionaire $60, Powerticket Millionaire $70, Powerticket Millionaire $100, Powerticket Millionaire $120, Powerticket Millionaire $250” in one transaction via the Timezone Fun App (available for download via the App Store or Google Play) during the Promotional Period.
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this Promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter and their Immediate Families and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any entry by an employee of the Promoter or their Immediate Family will be treated as an invalid entry resulting in the forfeiture of any right to win a prize.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, registered guests must make a Qualifying Transaction.
- Individuals that complete a Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period and either maintain or successfully create a Timezone account on or before 23:59 AEDT on the date of the Qualifying Transaction will be automatically entered into the Promotion. Individuals may create a Timezone account by taking the following steps:
- Visiting https://portal.timezonegames.com/ and following the prompts to create a Timezone account or downloading the Timezone Fun App from the App Store or Google Play and creating a Timezone account by signing up with either a valid phone number or email address; and
- Adding the Powercard in respect of which the Qualifying Transaction was processed to their account. For clarity, individuals that make a Qualifying Transaction via the Timezone Fun App during the Promotional Period will receive an automatic entry into the Promotion. Individuals who are entered into the Promotion and have opted in to receive marketing communications will receive an email and/or SMS confirming their entry.
- For clarity, those who do not opt in to receive marketing communications will still be a valid entrant, they will however not receive an email and/or SMS confirming entry into the Promotion.
- Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted and, subject to the registration requirements, will result in multiple entries into this Promotion.
- Where an entrant makes a Qualifying Transaction, the entrant must retain the Timezone Powercard which was used to make the Qualifying Transaction, clearly showing the card number for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major Draw”).
- The Major Draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd of Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, 2010 NSW at 15:30 AEDT on 08/02/2023. The Promoter and Ansible Pty Ltd may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The Major Winner will be notified by Ansible Pty Ltd in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the Major Draw. The Major Prize winner’s name will be published online at https://www.timezonegames.com/en-au/competitions on 10/02/2023.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner who will win One (1) Million Timezone Powertickets (valued at $10,000).
- The Timezone Powerticket prize will be applied to the winner’s Timezone Powercard and confirmed by the Promoter once loaded onto the winners’ account. The Timezone Powerticket prize can only be redeemed on the Powercard that was used to purchase the Summer School Holiday Timezone deals “Powerticket Millionaire $60, Powerticket Millionaire $70, Powerticket Millionaire $100, Powerticket Millionaire $120, Powerticket Millionaire $250”. An entrant has 12 months from their Powercard’s in venue last use date to redeem the prize in a Timezone venue, or the prize will expire. Under no circumstance will the validity of the prize be extended.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Timezone Powerticket prize are not included. Any unused balance of Timezone Powertickets will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Timezone Powerticket prize is subject to Timezone’s standard terms and conditions.
- If the winner of the Major Draw prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $10,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 10/05/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by Ansible Pty Ltd in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw. If there are any unclaimed prizes awarded, all winners will be published online at https://www.timezonegames.com/en-au/competitions on 12/05/2023.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including the Photo or any other photos, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to forced government closures, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
ACT Permit No. TP 22/02140 SA Permit No. T22/1770