CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises without prior consent by Management.
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Timezone takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However, Timezone will not be liable to any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Timezone or its employees, contractors or agents) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Timezone.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this Powercard like cash. Timezone will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue or on our website and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone, Zone Bowling and Kingpin venues within Australia only. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase time play packages, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and Powertickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. Powercard credit balances including play credit and Powertickets cannot be combined with other Powercards. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Monies, bonuses and Powertickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
Register your Powercard at www.timezonegames.com/en-au/.
- These terms govern the purchase of booking vouchers through the Timezone website. By purchasing a booking voucher, you agree to be bound by the version of these terms published on this website at the time that you completed your purchase.
- You are entitled to the benefit of a series of non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you, or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of booking vouchers purchased via this Website are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash and are not available for exchange.
- The liability of Timezone for a failure to comply with the non-excludable guarantees imposed by the Australian Consumer Law shall be limited:
a) In the case of goods, to the:
- (i) Replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; or
(ii) Payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced, and
b) In the case of services, to the:
- (i) Resupply of the services; or
(ii) Payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
- Booking vouchers are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time have passed.
- We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking to check-in with Timezone staff and undergo any necessary safety briefing.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
- If Timezone encounters technical issues your booking start time may be delayed.
- Where you purchase a concession booking voucher, suitable identification must be provided at the venue. Timezone reserves the right to refuse to honour concession booking vouchers where you or your guests (as applicable) are unable to produce suitable identification.
- Purchases made through this website may be subject to credit card and other fees. These fees will be identified during the booking process. Timezone reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
- Booking vouchers can only be purchased through this website through the use of a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time that you purchase the voucher.
- Timezone uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time and Timezone does not have access to your full card number.
- DPS have bank-grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Handle your booking voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. You release Timezone from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Timezone honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of your booking voucher.
- Timezone reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
ONLINE BIRTHDAY PARTY BOOKING
- You are entitled to the benefit of a series on non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of birthday party bookings via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- In unforeseen circumstances TIMEZONE encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. TIMEZONE reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be paid through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be paid at any TIMEZONE venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- TIMEZONE uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time.
- TIMEZONE does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
- DPS have bank-grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release TIMEZONE from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of TIMEZONE honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party confirmations cannot be replaced.
- TIMEZONE reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any TIMEZONE birthday party package. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time by posting the revised terms on this website.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of 3 business days’ notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- There is a minimum of 8 guests required for each birthday party booking.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of or unless prior consent is given by management.
- If your birthday party package includes food and/or beverages, your birthday party group will either be eating in the venue’s party room, subject to availability.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- TIMEZONE birthday parties run for the following approximate length of time:
i. Two (2) hours.
- Where your birthday party package includes access to party tables, the tables will be available for up to 30 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible. Please check this upon booking with a venue.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before the time that the birthday party is scheduled to occur:
i. The final number of guests attending;
ii. Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances; and
iii. If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras (if applicable to the venue you have booked with).
- Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- The minimum age for children at TIMEZONE parties is 5 years old. There is no maximum age.
- Timezone has a colour system for games based on the type of game. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows:
i. RED Swipers are ticket games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
ii. YELLOW Swipers are video games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
iii. PURPLE Swipers are prize games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
iv. GREEN Swipers are attraction-based games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
v. BLUE Swipers are restricted or featured games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
vi. ORANGE Swipers are photo booth style games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
- No additional Powertickets are awarded during time play including birthday party packages.
- Prizes and Powerticket prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in Powertickets.
- The Prizes page can found here https://www.timezonegames.com/en-au/prizes and must be used as a guide only.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TEEG Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
- Except in cases where responsibility cannot be excluded by law, including where a non-excludable consumer guarantee applies under the Australian Consumer Law, TEEG Australia does not take any responsibility if product descriptions are incorrect and do not represent actual product.
- In cases where limitations apply on prizes available for redemption due to rules, regulations and laws in place, prizes may not be available in all states.
- Please contact your nearest TIMEZONE to redeem prizes.
Physical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 May 2019 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Treat this card like cash.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services at ZONE BOWLING, KINGPIN and TIMEZONE venues within Australia only.
- This card cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This gift card will expire 3 years from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited.
- If a purchase exceeds the available gift card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on this gift card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
- eGift cards purchased online have a 3 day activation period
- For gift card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
Timezone Rewards was launched on Monday 2 March 2020 with benefits accumulating from this date. Timezone Rewards is calculated on Rewards Points which equates to total spend across Timezone venues. One (1) Reward Point equals One Dollar ($1). Bonus gameplay credits are automatically credited to your Powercard upon reaching the required Reward Points. Benefits are only valid on active Powercards. Upon reaching the GOLD tier Powercard, the Daily Free Yellow Swiper Game is automatically credited the following day. $1 per 31 days must be spent for the Daily Free Yellow Swiper Game to be credited to your Powercard. Discount gameplay may not be available on all games. Tier exclusive offers, invitations to events, discounts on redemption, partner offers, birthday bonus credits and party package discounts are based upon receiving marketing communication from The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) and its subsidiaries comprising of Timezone Australia Pty Ltd.
HALLOWEEN FACEBOOK SPOOKY GIVEAWAY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, you (the ‘entrant’) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Timezone Australia Pty Limited (ABN 66 139 645 757) (‘Timezone Australia’) of Level 8, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
- The promotional period commences Wednesday 21 October 2020 and closes Tuesday 27 October 2020.
- The competition is open to all residents of Australia who are not an employee of Timezone Australia or any of its agencies associated with the competition; and are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. An Eligible Entrant who is under 18 years of age must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- Entries must satisfy the entry requirements below to be valid. Timezone Australia reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Timezone Australia determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant. Timezone Australia reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at Timezone Australia’s discretion. Failure by Timezone Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
How To Enter
- No purchase is required to enter the Giveaway
- The promotion is run through Facebook.
- A valid Facebook account is required for entry.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The promotion is a Game of skill with answers judged and chosen based on the most creative.
- Multiple entries into the competition are accepted, though each entrant can only win once, subject to state legislation.
- Entries must be received by Timezone Australia during the promotional period. Entries received after the end of the promotional period will not be valid and will be excluded from the competition. Timezone Australia accepts no responsibility for, and will not compensate any entrant for, any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- The Prize Draw will be held at TEEG Australia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Tuesday 03 November 2020 at 11:00 AEDT. To be eligible for each draw, entries must be received by Tuesday 27 October 2020 at 23:59 AEDT.
- All Winners will be notified by either phone or email and published on timezonegames.com by Wednesday 4 November 2020. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at TEEG Australia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be notified of their prize by phone or email and winner/’s details will be published on timezonegames.com.
- There will be five (5) Major Prize Winners drawn from all entries received in the competition period, who will win the following prize:
1 x Halloween gift pack valued at $200
- Prizes must be redeemed in the manner specified by Timezone Australia at the time that the winners are contacted by close of business on Wednesday 04 November 2020. In the event that a winner does not redeem his or her prize by Monday 09 November 2020, the winner will forfeit the prize and will not be entitled to any compensation as a result and an unclaimed random prize draw will be conducted.
- Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Timezone Australia.
- In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Timezone Australia’s control, then Timezone Australia’s may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state legislation.
- Risk in each prize passes to the winner from the time that the prize is dispatched from the Prize Supplier’s premises. Timezone Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay in delivery sustained after this time.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize may be awarded, at the absolute discretion of Timezone Australia, to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Timezone Australia, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Timezone Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction or limitation imposed by law.
- By entering this competition, the entrant consents to Timezone Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), Timezone Australia and Timezone Australia’s products and services.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the content they submit (‘Content’). Timezone Australia shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Timezone Australia may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Timezone Australia may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify Timezone Australia against any loss, liability, claim or damage suffered or incurred by Timezone Australia as a result of a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including under the Australian Consumer Law, Timezone Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including liability arising from a negligent act or omission), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Timezone Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Timezone Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Timezone Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding any other clause in these terms and conditions, Timezone Australia’s liability in respect of goods or services provided by Timezone Australia to an entrant shall be limited, at Timezone Australia’s option, to (a) replacing or resupplying the goods or services or (b) the cost of replacing the goods or resupplying the services.
Halloween Facebook Spooky Giveaway Winners
- Shayla Williams, NSW
- Mitze Farrell, WA
- Natalie Gibbs, NSW
- Lauren Ogden, ACT
- Asher Trigwell, WA
As of Wednesday 4 November 2020.
WEEKDAY FUN LOAD
Timezone 'Weekday Fun load' deal is
- Load $40 get $15 bonus = $55 gameplay credit .
The Weekday Fun Load deal is available in-venue during Weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) between Monday 2 November until Friday 04 December 2020. Any bonus credit amount must be loaded onto the purchaser's Powercard and cannot be split across multiple cards.
ORION SPRINGFIELD EXCLUSIVE OPENING OFFER
Timezone Orion Springfield 'Exclusive Opening Offer' deal is
- Load $50 get $30 bonus = $80 gameplay credit*.
Gold and Platinum Powercard members receive an additional $10 bonus when loading up the 'Exclusive Opening Offer'.
- Load $50 get $40 bonus = $90 gameplay credit*^.
*The above 'Exclusive Opening Offer' is only valid at Timezone Orion Springfield between Friday 13 November 2020 until Sunday 29 November 2020. Any bonus credit amount must be loaded onto the purchaser's Powercard and cannot be split across multiple cards.
^ Only available to Gold or Platinum Powercard members.
REDEEM MORE FOR LESS - DISCOUNT ON REDEMPTION OFFER
Redeem More For Less offer is:
- Platinum Powercard Members receive 10% off all redemption prize stock.
- Gold Powercard Members receive 5% off all redemption prize stock.
Offer valid between Monday 23 November and Sunday 29 November 2020. Offer only available on redemption prize items that are in stock. No laybys. Any and all redemption of prizes must be made in full to receive discount.