CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises without prior consent by Management.
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Timezone takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However, Timezone will not be liable to any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Timezone or its employees, contractors or agents) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Timezone.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this Powercard like cash. Timezone will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue or on our website and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone and Zone Bowling venues within New Zealand only. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase time play packages, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and Powertickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. Powercard credit balances including play credit and Powertickets cannot be combined with other Powercards. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Monies, bonuses and Powertickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
Register your Powercard here.
TIME PLAY vs CREDIT PLAY
Load money onto your Powercard and swipe or tap your card through the swiper to start your game. The price of the game will automatically be deducted from your Powercard. Any Powertickets you win are automatically added onto your card. Redeem your Powertickets for prizes at the prize counter. If you purchase a Time Play package, just swipe your card on the games included in your package and your time will automatically start. You receive pre-loaded Powertickets when you purchase. No additional Powertickets are awarded during Time Play and packages are per person.