- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises without prior consent by Management.
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Timezone takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However, Timezone will not be liable to any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Timezone or its employees, contractors or agents) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Timezone.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this Powercard like cash. Timezone will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue or on our website and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone and Zone Bowling venues within New Zealand only. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase time play packages, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and Powertickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. Powercard credit balances including play credit and Powertickets cannot be combined with other Powercards. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Monies, bonuses and Powertickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
Register your Powercard here.
Load money onto your Powercard and swipe or tap your card through the swiper to start your game. The price of the game will automatically be deducted from your Powercard. Any Powertickets you win are automatically added onto your card. Redeem your Powertickets for prizes at the prize counter.
If you purchase a Time Play package, just swipe your card on the yellow and red swiper games included in your package and your time will automatically start. No Powertickets are awarded during Time Play and packages are per person.
All prices listed on this website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST. All transactions processed via this website will be processed in New Zealand Dollars.
Pricing is subject to change from time to time at TEEG NZ Limited’s discretion.
- Prizes and Powerticket prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in Powertickets.
- The Prizes page can found at https://www.timezonegames.com/en-nz/prizes/awesome-prizes and must be used as a guide only.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TEEG New Zealand Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
- Except in cases where responsibility cannot be excluded by law, including where a non-excludable consumer guarantee applies under New Zealand Consumer Law, TEEG New Zealand does not take any responsibility if product descriptions are incorrect and do not represent actual product.
- In cases where limitations apply on prizes available for redemption due to rules, regulations and laws in place, prizes may not be available in all states.
- Please contact your nearest TIMEZONE to redeem prizes.
As part of the Timezone Rewards program, Birthday treats and Discounts on Birthday Parties are sent to qualifying guests via eDM. EDMs are sent on the 1 day of the month in which your birthday falls. Vouchers are valid for one month* from the date of issue and can only be redeemed once on to the registered Powercard. Vouchers can not be used in conjunction with any other offers e.g. Double Dollars.
Birthday treats are:
Blue Elite - $10 Game Credit
Gold Plus - $20 Game Credit and 10% discount off a Timezone birthday party
Platinum Plus - $50 Game Credit and 20% discount off a Timezone Birthday party.
*Due to Covid lockdowns in August 2021, vouchers will be extended until 31 August 2021
- Birthday party booking deposits purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange unless required by law.
- TIMEZONE cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance, TIMEZONE encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. TIMEZONE reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party package prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices inNZD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be purchased at any TIMEZONE venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release TIMEZONE from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of TIMEZONE honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party barcodes cannot be replaced.
- TIMEZONE reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Birthday party booking barcodes are redeemable at TIMEZONE centres inNew Zealand only.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance is to be paid on the day of your event based on your final guest numbers at this time.
- There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for each birthday party booking.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of. Guests are also permitted to bring their own birthday cake.
- Your group will either be eating in the venue's party room (selected centres) or a designated area, subject to availability. Please enquire when booking for a party with us as some venues do not have an area to sit.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- TIMEZONE birthday parties run for the following lengths of time:
- A Basic Birthday Party Package will go for approximately 1 hour
- An Epic Birthday Party Package will go for approximately 1.5 hours
- An Iconic Birthday Party Package will go for approximately 2 hours
- The party tables will be available for up to 30 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
- The final number of guests attending;
- Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances;
- If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras; and
- Food can not be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills the capacity of the arena
- The minimum age for children at TIMEZONE birthday parties is five (5) years old.
- Iconic Parties are only at selected Timezone venues where additional activities are available.
Timezone Student Discount is only available in-venue. Offer entitles students to 10% discount on arcade credit. All Credit and subsequent bonuses can only be loaded onto a single Powercard. Offer valid all year. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus credit is not counted towards rewards tiers, and cannot be exchanged for cash or resold and transferred. Subject to change without notice and redemption is at venue management's discretion and any decisions are final. Valid Tertiary Student ID required to redeem.
- School and Youth packages must be pre-booked.
- Minimum group size 15.
- Final group numbers must be confirmed 24 hours before event day. If group numbers are reduced with less than 24 hours notice Timezone reserves the right to charge full payment for non attendees.
- Not available at Timezone Motion Entertainment Rotorua
Packages available for groups of 8 persons or more. Time Play is available on all Ticket and Standard games. No Powertickets are awarded during Time Play. Feature game varies per venue.