Card balance and Ticket Information
- Card balances and tickets are valid for 12 months from last play.
- Tickets won from games may be exchanged for prizes in our Prize Shop.
- High-ticket items such as Nintendo switch, Playstation, gadgets, appliances and vouchers may take up to four weeks to redeem. You will be issued a booking ticket which needs to be presented to collect your prize from the same venue where the prize was redeemed.
- Vouchers will carry a minimum validity of three months from the date of redemption. This is our guarantee.
- Redeemed prizes may be returned or exchanged within seven (7) days of redemption. Acceptable reason for return or exchange will be due to manufacturer’s defect and not by negligence of use.
- Plushies are not accepted for return or exchange due to hygiene reasons. Guests must thoroughly inspect the item before accepting it.
How to redeem a Prize
To book an item, please approach our staff to complete a booking form and have the tickets deducted from your card successfully before the booking can be processed. As such, please ensure that you have sufficient etickets for the deduction to take place.
The average waiting time for an item to arrive is two weeks, however, it may take longer for some items, subject to stock availability. We seek your understanding.
- If the selected model is out of stock or no longer available, you will be notified of the replacement model.
- You will be informed by phone call or email to collect the selected merchandise once it is arrived.
- Collection venue will be at the same outlet of booking.
- No exchange or return of battery-operated merchandise after 7 days from redemption date.
- Strictly no refund of cash money.
- Timezone Management reserves all rights pertaining decisions made on goods exchange and return.