Visit Our Arcade In Jurong Point For Fun & Games
Looking for an arcade in the West? From the ever popular air hockey to entertaining Dance Dance Revolution, Timezone Jurong Point is the perfect spot for an afternoon of fun and games with your friends. Do you take life too seriously? It’s time for a Timezone Jurong Point Fun Intervention! Boasting a wide range of mini arcade games, you can have good family fun with the activities and attractions here.
Not sure where to start? Try the 10 Maxi Drift Bumper Cars for an Incredible Time, speed on car driving games, rediscover rhythm on Pump it Up and Taiko or even participate in an immersive Six-player Combat Gameplay- Arkadia VR Arena! Come a ball at the Social Bowling Alley where amateur players can play alongside with veteran players to perfect their techniques as the lanes are shorter here!
Rediscover joy by sharing your Timezone experience with friends or family. Your reward? The rediscovery of your smile!
- 1 Jurong West Central 2, JP1 #02-45, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore 648886
- +65 62736788
Sat & Sun & Holidays: 10am - 10pm
How to get there?
Or follow our quick tips below!
By Car: no hassles, parking is available in the mall
By Train: Alight at Boon Lay station.
By Bus: Catch any of the following services 30, 79, 154, 157, 174, 174e, 179, 179A, 181, 182, 182M, 192, 193, 194, 198, 199, 240, 241, 242, 243W/G, 246, 249, 251, 252, 254, 255, 257, 405.
See you in the store soon…
More than just popular arcade games, there are exciting prizes and attractions lined up for the whole family here as well.
Turn Up The Vibes Here With Us!
We also offer amazing arcade deals, offers, and promotions that are bound to sweeten the experience.
Gift cards are also available for those looking to purchase an afternoon of fun and games! Surprise a loved one with an exciting gift card from us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Timezone Jurong Point
We’re happy to report that it is! Finding a good parking spot shouldn’t be too much trouble. Here are some ways to get here easily by car:
- From Boon Lay Way: Head northeast on Jurong Gateway Road towards Boon Lay Way. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left at the 1st cross street onto Boon Lay Way. Take the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Jalan Boon Lay. Take a left turn onto Jurong West Central 3. You should reach in approximately 13 minutes.
- From Jurong East MRT: Get on the PIE from Jurong Gateway Road. Continue on the PIE to Jurong West Central 1 and drive to Jurong West Street 64.
- From River Valley High School: Head east and turn left towards Boon Lay Drive. Turn left onto Boon Lay Drive and then onto Boon Lay Avenue. Continue driving towards Jurong West Central 1 and take a left turn onto Jurong West Street 64.
For more information on how to get here, please click here.
At Jurong Point, you can reconnect with friends and family for a good session of popular arcade games, win attractive prizes, and.
Jurong Point Timezone will be our second largest s categorised into minimally four zones: Driving Zone,
Music Zone, VR Zone and Competitive/Sports.
Here are the games available at our arcade:
- 10 Maxi Drift Bumper Cars
- Arkadia VR Arena— Immersive Six-player Combat Gameplay
- Pink Date Timezone Claw Machines
- Social Bowling Alley
- Pump It Up
- 8-seater Maximum Tune
Every visit to Timezone brings a whole lot of fun and excitement. By rotating our games on a daily basis, you will never run out of games to play! Get in touch with us online or ring us at our venue to check in on the line up.
You don’t have to make a booking with us. Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to get in touch with our team at +65 6273 6788.