FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - TIMEZONE REWARDS
1. What is Timezone Rewards?
Get rewarded for playing? Yes! Timezone Rewards is a membership program that gives you rewards for playing at all Timezone venues in Singapore. Rewards vary according to membership tiers and range from free game credits, bonus e- tickets, exclusive benefits and so much more.
2. How does Timezone Rewards work?
You can join Timezone Rewards by registering your Timezone powercard online.
There are four membership tiers.
Welcome: A warm Welcome to Fun! Purchase a Timezone welcome card in any of our stores by loading a minimum of S$10. Register your card and you will be enrolled into the Welcome Tier.
Blue Elite: Be part of an Elite force. A cumulative spend of $200 will upgrade you to the Blue Elite Tier.
Gold: Go for Gold! A cumulative spend of $1,000 will upgrade you to the Gold Tier.
Platinum: Truly a class of its own. A cumulative spend of $5,000 will upgrade you to the ultra-exclusive Platinum Tier.
Please refer to the Timezone Rewards table for more information on rewards and benefits offered at different tiers.
3. What do you mean by cumulative spend?
Cumulative spend is based on the total nett load accumulated in a Timezone powercard. Cumulative spend excludes bonus game credit earned from offers and promotions.
Example: a load of $20 on a double-dollar offer shows a balance of $40 worth of game credits. The nett load credited towards Timezone Rewards is $20.
4. How do I check my cumulative spend?
Please visit any of our venues to check your cumulative spend.
5. What are my Timezone Rewards benefits?
Please refer to the Timezone Rewards table for more information on rewards and benefits for each tier.
6. How do I become a Timezone Rewards member?
Register your card with a valid email address and you can start getting rewarded.
7. Why should I register my Timezone card?
Protect your credits by registering your cards online. You can earn rewards and stay updated on our exclusive offers, promotions, and invitation to member events.
8. With the launch of the new Timezone Rewards, can I be awarded the free game credits/e-tickets and mid-tier bonus achievements retroactively?
You are not entitled to the free game credits, e-tickets, and mid-tier bonuses if you have reached the cumulative spend for the higher tier before 1 July 2019. However, you can still unlock rewards with our special deals and promotions. Visit our promotions page for details.
9. How do I know when I am being upgraded to the higher membership tier and what do I need to do to receive my Timezone Rewards benefits?
You will be notified through your registered email address of your upgraded membership tier, benefits, member exclusive offers, and promotions.
Free games credits, e-tickets and discounted game plays will be auto-credited into your account. Upon upgrade please visit any of our venue to collect your new card.
10. Will my Timezone card, game credit and e-tickets expire?
Yes. Your Timezone card, game credit and e-tickets will expire if the card is inactive for 12 months from date of last game played.
11. Can I use my daily FREE games at other venues?
FREE games are applicable to 1 venue per day and can only be redeemed at the last venue played.
Should you wish to transfer your daily FREE games to another venue, you will need to play at the venue so you can redeem your FREE games at that particular venue the next day.
12. Can I accumulate my unredeemed FREE games?
No. Daily free games are non-accumulative and will be refreshed daily.
13. How do I get my birthday offer?
You will receive your birthday reward during your birthday month through your registered email address. This will be valid for one-time use only.
14. How often can I use my discount on the birthday party package?
Discount on birthday party package is exclusive to Gold and Platinum members and valid for one-time use only within your birthday month.
15. Can I use my birthday party package discount/ complimentary party room for my family members?
Yes. It is valid for one-time use only within your birthday month.
16. How do I get a replacement for a lost Timezone powercard?
Please complete our Lost card contact form to request for a card replacement. A $5 fee will be charged for card replacement.