1. How and when do I get my birthday reward?
Registered & subscribed members are entitled to a birthday reward during their birthday month. A one-time use birthday voucher will be delivered to your registered email on the first week of the month.
2. What if I don't receive my birthday reward?
In order to receive the birthday reward, you need do the following:
o Register your card right here.
o Tick the box that subscribes you to Timezone communications.
o Check your junk mail as the voucher sometimes goes there.
o Your card must be classified as ACTIVE and not expired. This means that there is at least one transaction in the last 12 months. A transaction is defined as a game play, redemption or a card tap at any card reader.
If you do not receive your birthday voucher during the first week of your birthday month, go to our website: timezonegames.com and drop us a note through the Contact Us function. Include information such as your registered email, full birth date, card number and tier. Your request must reach us not later than the last day of your birthday month. If not, you will have to wait until your next birthday to receive it.
3. How much do I get as my birthday reward?
Your birthday reward will depend upon your membership tier. The higher your tier, the better it gets!
o Welcome and Blue Elite members will receive $10 worth of game credits.
o Gold members will receive $20 worth of game credits.
o Platinum members will receive $50 worth of game credits.
4. How do I redeem by birthday reward?
Where else can you be rewarded for having fun? Head down to your nearest Timezone counter and present the email voucher to redeem your birthday reward.
5. What if I have multiple cards, for example Blue Elite and Gold, will I get birthday vouchers for both cards?
You’re in for a splurge! Multiple cardholders will receive one voucher per active card tier for as long as all Powercards are registered to an online account.
6. Can I unsubscribe from Timezone Communication and still receive my birthday reward?
Subscription to Timezone communication is required to receive the birthday reward, other member benefits as well as promotions and offers that are delivered through your registered email address.
7. How long can I keep my birthday reward?
The birthday reward voucher will be valid until the last day of the birthday month so don’t hold on to it for too long.
8. Can I claim an expired birthday reward?
Unfortunately, the validity cannot be extended once your birthday reward has been issued so visit us soon and master your favourite games.
9. Can I transfer my birthday reward to a friend or family member?
Only Timezone rewards members are entitled to the birthday reward. What are you waiting for? Tell your family and friends to register their Powercards to start getting rewarded.
10. Will the birthday reward amount credit towards my cumulative spending?
Your birthday reward will not be credited towards your cumulative spending, but you can still earn e-tickets for gameplays and redeem prizes with it.
11. I made a mistake with my registered birthday date. What should I do?
Visit timezonegames.com and drop us a note through the Contact Us function for assistance.