1. What is Timezone’s eWallet functionality?
You can now pay for your arcade games and other Timezone activities cash-free thanks to the Timezone Fun App’s latest eWallet feature! Ready to upgrade your experience? Download our Timezone Fun App and add your Powercard to your mobile device’s wallet to enjoy seamless gameplay at any of our venues with a tap of your phone.
2. How do I add my Powercard to my device’s wallet?
Simply follow these steps
- Create a Fun App account or log in to your Fun App.
- Add a Powercard to your account.
- On the “My Powercards” section, click on “Details” to the right of the screen
- If you have multiple Powercards, swipe to the Powercard you wish to add to your device’s wallet.
- Click on “Add card to wallet”.
- Follow set-up steps from your device and click confirm.
- Your Powercard should now be visible in your device’s wallet.
3. How do I use my digital Powercard?
Hold your device near a game’s card reader and select your Powercard to activate the game.
4. What are the digital wallets supported?
Apple wallet and Google Wallet are the only digital wallets that support the Timezone digital Powercard.
5. What Fun App version do I need to access “Add to wallet” feature?
To be able to add your Powercard to your device’s wallet, you will need to ensure that your Fun App is updated to the latest version 2.2.18 and above. You can do this by visiting the App Store or Play Store and click update.
6. How many Powercards can I add to my wallet?
You can only add 1 Powercard per Fun Account to your device’s wallet. If you have multiple Fun App accounts, you can add 1 Powercard per account.
7. My Powercard has been upgraded or reissued what happens to my eWallet Powercard?
If you upgrade your card or have your Powercard reissued due to card loss, you will need to remove your digital Powercard from your device’s wallet and add the new card number from the Fun App to your device’s wallet again.
8. What information can I see in the wallet and how can I access the card information in the wallet?
You should be able to see your card balance, available tickets, card number and card type. The image display represents your card tier.
9. Can I make a prize redemption with the wallet information?
Yes you can! Simply show the card number to our Friendly Funsquad by
> For Apple Wallet: Click on the Pass Details or “i” icon to reveal the barcode for scanning.
> For Google Wallet: Click “Show code”.
10. Can I make a reload with the card in my wallet?
You can reload your Powercard on the Timezone Fun App whilst at your favourite arcade game or in the comfort of your own home. If you wish to reload in-venue, please present your physical Powercard to a Funsquad team member.