Visit Timezone Plaza Singapura for Arcade Games
Your siblings have been longing for an exciting weekend out with the family, and the onus is now on you to come up with a solid idea.
They said it had to be fun, adrenaline-pumping and definitely family-friendly. Of course, somewhere accessible too - central maybe?
If you haven’t already realised, we tick all the boxes right here at Timezone Plaza Singapura! Perfect for a family bonding activity or a team-building day out with colleagues, our suite of arcade games is all set to get your heart racing - from horror-themed ones like the Zombie Outbreak to our attractive mini games for children.
Your Go-to Destination for All Things Fun & Entertainment
“Aren’t children’s arcade games too childish for adults like me?”
Well, not as long as you have fun with them!
Timezone Plaza Singapura brings fun and cool arcade games to everyone. We’re not like regular kids’ attractions. Instead, our space offers the best games for all, regardless of age. We are the arcade in town with the most popular arcade games for kids and adults to enjoy.
Warm up at our Dance Dance Revolution (we’ve got Korean songs available too) and rhythm arcade games before battling it out over our air hockey table or getting a workout at our boxing machine. Show off your skills at our hammer game, shoot some hoops at Basketball or test your nerves at Monster Catcher.
Take a break from the games and head over to any of our vending machines at our arcade and score yourself some collectible cards to add to your child’s stash… or should we say yours?
- 68 Orchard Road #07-02/03 Plaza Singapura Singapore 238839
- +65 6256 4106
Sat & Sun: 10am - 10pm
How to get there?
Or follow our quick tips below!
By Car : no hassles, parking is available in the mall
By Train: Alight at Dhoby Ghaut station.
By Bus: Catch any of the following services 7, 12, 14, 16, 36, 65, 77, 85, 106, 111, 124, 128, 139, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 190, 502.
See you in store soon…
Discover Timezone Plaza Singapura’s Secret Recipe for Fun:
- A family-friendly space for children, teens and adults,
- Stocked with state-of-the-art arcade games and entertainment: including but not limited to car driving, 3D virtual reality, rhythm games and basketball machines),
- Offering a range of great deals and play packages: namely the Double Deal and Double Deal Powerhouse comprising the UltraBoost, SuperBoost and HyperBoost. Browse our website for deals, promotions and offers,
- Gift cards available on our online store that can be used at Timezone Plaza Sing and any other location. Choose from Doraemon or Patrick Star print,
- And a shop full of prizes and fabulous rewards to redeem with your Timezone Powercard!
So, whether you need some family bonding, a special date night or just a break from work – come on over and play with Timezone!
Frequently Asked Questions about Timezone Plaza Singapura
Yes, you may park at Plaza Singapura’s multi storey carpark. Here are some ways to get here by car:
- From ION Orchard: head northwest on Orchard Boulevard towards Paterson Road. Use the right lane to turn right onto Paterson Road. Then, use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Orchard Road. Finally, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Handy Road and make your way to the car park
- From Funan Mall: head northwest on Coleman Street towards Coleman Lane. Then, use the middle lane to turn right onto HIll Street. Then, turn left after Impression Face & Body Care and use the right 2 lanes to turn right to stay on Stamford Road. After that, use any lane to turn left to stay on Stamford Road. Finally, continue onto Orchard Road and turn right into Handy Road
For more information about getting to Timezone Plaza Singapura, please click here.
The below arcade games are available at Timezone Plaza Singapura:
- Maximum Tune 5DX
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Pump It Up
- Monster Catcher
- Mai Mai DX Splash
More games, more fun! Yes, you read that right. At Timezone, you get more fun out every session as we rotate the games daily to keep things fun and fresh. You may also get in touch to find out what’s the line up before you head down!